You may brush your teeth twice a day, floss daily, and see a dentist every six months, but your teeth may still have dental flaws. These smile flaws - often exhibit as cracks, chips, stains, and misalignments - may not be harmful to your teeth but may wreck your smile. Luckily, you can reinvent your smile by considering cosmetic dentistry in Indianapolis, IN. At Holland Dental, Dr. Joseph Holland offers natural-looking dental veneers to gift you the smile of your dream.
Refresh your smile with dental veneers
You may not like the smile flaws you are seeing on your teeth, but dental veneers can erase them within two dental appointments. Here are the teeth imperfections that can disappear with a touch of veneers.
- Stained teeth: If you have stubborn stains that aren’t responding to teeth whitening, dental veneers can disguise the discoloration, giving you a sparkling smile.
- Misshapen teeth: Awkwardly-shaped teeth are never good news for your smile. Similarly, oddly-sized teeth give you an unbalanced look. However, veneers come in uniform shapes and sizes, creating a uniform look.
- Decayed/damaged teeth: Trauma and teeth decay may cause cracks, fractures, and chips on your teeth, but dental veneers can improve the appearance and strength of your teeth.
- Misalignment: Not all crooked teeth need traditional orthodontic treatments to become straight. If you have slightly misaligned teeth, dental veneers can give you perfectly aligned teeth.
- Gapped teeth: Minor gaps in your teeth are not only unsightly but also compromise your oral functionality. Veneers can be created to cover up those mouth spaces, giving you a complete grin.
Your teeth may have multiple flaws, but you can get your dream smile with cosmetic dentistry in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Holland installs high-quality dental veneers that will make you feel great about yourself.
Benefits of dental veneers
Veneers don’t come cheap but are they worth your time and money. Dental veneers are a long-term investment in your appearance. Here are the benefits you accrue when you opt for veneers:
- Natural-looking: The materials used to make veneers resemble your natural teeth. As such, with veneers, you don’t have to feel self-conscious about your smile.
- Little maintenance: Taking care of your veneers isn’t cumbersome. All you need to do is brush and floss daily and see a dentist twice a year. Also, avoid stain-causing substances and chewing hard items.
- Durable: With proper care, dental veneers can last anywhere between 7 and 25 years.
Would you like to see what cosmetic dentistry in Indianapolis, IN can do for your smile? Please dial (317) 291-1000 to book an appointment with Holland Dental. Dr. Holland offers natural-looking dental veneers to give you a show-stopping smile.